Create PDF files on Android Tablets
You can create PDF files on Android tablets from supported file formats, located on your tablet PC, including:
- MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
- Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
- Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- RTF, Text and WordPerfect
- OpenOffice and StarOffice documents
There are several apps on the Google Play store that will create PDF files on Android tablets from one of the above formats. I recommend Kingsoft Office + PDF. This is a very good app for not just creating PDF files. It also will create, open, and/or edit all the above file formats.
After you have installed the app, you can create PDF files. After the files are created, you can easily email them to anyone.
© 2011 – 2014, Android Tablet PC Support. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are hereby recognized