collapse collapse

Ads

Google Ads

Most Recent Posts

Friends

Author Topic: Christmas Gift--8 inch GooPad Mini - New Pressed -Android 4.1 Jellybean OS  (Read 3771 times)

crystalmity

• Welcome, Please share your knowledge
Hi, I want to buy myself a Christmas gift online, I seached in google and found a 8inch tablet PC which have a Dual core Rockchip3066 with the latest android 4.1 OS, orientdeal post that the tablet PC have the same 1024*768 resolution as iPad Mini, a better Dual Core 10.6Ghz CPU. it called Goopad, But its price is 129USD per unit.
Do anybody have the purchase experience from China orientdeal. I am a little exciting as it would be my first time to buy overseas

Tablet PC Pro

• Administrator
    • Tablet PC Devices
Re: Christmas Gift--8 inch GooPad Mini - New Pressed -Android 4.1 Jellybean OS
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
I have heard reports about tablets purchased in China and it showing up in Chinese.  You cannot change the language on a tablet PC.  And it is nearly impossible to return anything you buy from China.  If you have any problems with the tablet, there will not be any support, no exchange, and no refund.

If you are OK with the risk that your $129 (plus, plus) will end up a waste, then go for it.
Tablet PC Pro

android13tabs

Hi, I want to buy myself a Christmas gift online, I seached in google and found a 8inch tablet PC which have a Dual core Rockchip3066 with the latest android 4.1 OS, orientdeal post that the tablet PC have the same 1024*768 resolution as iPad Mini, a better Dual Core 10.6Ghz CPU. it called Goopad, But its price is 129USD per unit.
Do anybody have the purchase experience from China orientdeal. I am a little exciting as it would be my first time to buy overseas

Not all china products are all in Chinese, There's a testing/description in tablets which is nicer before you will buy it. So that it will not wasting money or anything.

mariacrossfun

crystalmity

Oh, thanks for your suggestion.
I finally bought from a shopping named orientdeal.  The goopad is ok and I still use it now
Crystal.

Google Ads

Top 10 Topics