collapse collapse

Ads

Google Ads

Most Recent Posts

Friends

Author Topic: Help! please, I can't transfer from tablet only too  (Read 3127 times)

killwilliam

• Welcome, Please share your knowledge
Help! please, I can't transfer from tablet only too
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:10:19 PM »
It might sound weird but I have a windows xp (Sp2) desktop that has no internet. I bought a wireless adapter for it, forgetting both my disk drives broke so I removed them. Now I can't install the driver for the wireless network adapter because its on a CD . You would think I could just download the driver on my tablet  and transfer the file to my PC. Which I tried to do but my tablet will only let me transfer files from my PC to my tablet. The real issue is when I try to transfer files to my PC  from the tablet my PC just stops responding. Sometimes I get an error message after something about  I/O. I think its because my PC is from like 2001 and hasn't been on line in about 2 years so I need some sort of windows update maybe. I was hoping there was another way to use my tablets connection to the USB port to get this driver file on my PC so it will get the internet and I can then get the necessary updates and what not?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:38:39 PM by killwilliam »

Google Ads

Top 10 Topics