collapse collapse

Ads

Tablet PC Store

Tablet PC Store

Google Ads

Most Recent Posts

Author Topic: How to Connect a Tablet PC to a TV?  (Read 70240 times)

Tablet PC Pro

• Administrator
    • Tablet PC Devices
How to Connect a Tablet PC to a TV?
« on: December 07, 2011, 02:27:02 AM »
How to connect your Android tablet PC to a TV?
Stream video from your tablet to a TV, view photos, play games, do PowerPoint presentations, etc.  The HDMI output port on your tablet PC is very useful for these  purposes.

Connecting a tablet PC to a TV is very simple. Most of the android tablets being sold have an HDMI output port on them.  The connectors are in different sizes, and I don't believe any of the tablets are coming with the HDMI cable included.  So you can go to this site to purchase one Tablet PC Store.  Go to the page of the manufacturer of your device, and the cable will be listed.

You can only connect a tablet PC to a HD TV that has a HDMI input port.  Once you connect the cable between your tablet and the TV, you will need to change the source on the TV to the HDMI input port that you used (most HD TVs have multiple HDMI input ports). Everything you see on your tablet will appear on the TV.  You do not need to do anything to the tablet to make the picture show on the TV.

There are many uses for connecting your tablet to a TV for a larger screen:
  • Playing games
  • Viewing photos
  • Watching video
  • Streaming Movies or TV shows
  • Performing a PowerPoint presentation
  • Viewing an app
Tablet PC Pro

epurman

• Welcome, Please share your knowledge
Re: How to Connect a Tablet PC to a TV?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
Tablet has a USB instead of HDMI input port.  I have a VStream wireless pc to tv system.  This allows me to wirelessly connect my laptop with a USB to my TV with an HDMI connection.

If I connect the USB to the table will the monitor also extend to the TV.

Thanks

Tablet PC Pro

• Administrator
    • Tablet PC Devices
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:47:44 PM »
I do not believe it is possible to stream a video signal over a USB connection. Anyone else have more information on this?
Tablet PC Pro

brookereay2012

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 08:24:11 AM »
When I'm connecting to the tv from my tablet it's just not coming up aanything from my tablet and I've put the hdmi on?

DianaK

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 02:48:28 PM »
Hi, my first time posting and first time owning a tablet. I got Matsunichi's MarquisPad MP977 for Christmas and I was wondering if I can connect this tablet to my tv.  It doesn't have the hdmi port but it does have a 30-pin connector port.  What if there is any, a converter for this?

thanks,
Di

Tablet PC Pro

• Administrator
    • Tablet PC Devices
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 03:47:49 PM »
Yes, you'll need to buy the HDMI adapter that fits into the 30-pin connector.  Contact Amazon, Tiger Direct, or the manufacturer's website to find one.
Tablet PC Pro

anikan

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 11:40:39 AM »
Hey i was just wondering if i can hook my lenovo ideatab 2107 too a tv? there is no hdmi input i was just wondering if i can some how thanks-josh

Tablet PC Pro

• Administrator
    • Tablet PC Devices
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »
I do not see a way to connect your  lenovo ideatab 2107 to a TV without an HDMI port.  There are USB to HDMI adapters available, but none of them will work on a tablet.  It is strange that Lenovo markets this tablet as an "Entertainment" device, but they did not include an HDMI port.
Tablet PC Pro

pretty1

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 04:14:37 PM »
I have tablet pc and I have all the cables to hook the tablet up to my t v but it keep saying no.signal

Tablet PC Pro

• Administrator
    • Tablet PC Devices
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 05:32:21 AM »
The problem could be with the tablet, TV, or the cable.  Do a process of elimination.  First try a different TV to see if it works, or try using a different tablet, or cable.

Are you sure you are using an HDMI cable and not a USB cable?
Tablet PC Pro

Google Ads

Top 10 Topics