Some WiFi connections are more difficult to change a WiFI password than others due to different security policies and WiFi password requirements. When you revisit any of your favorite places and their WiFi password has changed, then ask them for the new WiFi password.
Change the password used to connect to a WiFi Connection
- Swipe down on the home screen of your Android tablet or phone which should open the quick access menu.
- Long touch (touch and hold) on the WiFi icon, this will open a list of possible WiFi connections.
- If the WiFi is turned off, toggle the slider switch to the right to turn on WiFi.
- Tap on the WiFi connection you want to change.
- Change the password to the new password. If the password cannot be changed, look for an option to Forget Password and touch it.
If you don’t want to change the WiFi password, but you want to see it, “How to see WiFi Password?”
Change the password used to connect to a secured website
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap the 3 dots or More on the right side of the bar.
- Tap Settings > Passwords.
- Scroll down looking for the WIFI connection you want to change the password for, and Tap on it
- You can change the password on this page
- Tap Done when finished.