How to change a WiFi Password?
Some WiFi connections are more difficult to change a WiFI password than others due to different security policies and WiFi password requirements. When you revisit any of your favorite places and their WiFi password has changed, then ask them for the new WiFi password.
Open your WiFi connections list, tap on the WiFi location you want to change, Tap on Forget Password, then enter the new password.
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap the 3 dots or More on the right side of the bar.
- Tap Settings > Passwords.
- See, delete, or export a password:
- See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com
- Delete: Tap the password you want to remove. At the top, tap Delete
- Export: Tap More > Export Passwords.
If you want to clear all your saved WiFi passwords, simply click clear browsing data and select “Passwords”.