Instructions to setup Gmail on Android phones or tablets
How to setup Gmail on your Android device:
- If you don’t already have the Google Gmail app on your phone or tablet, then go to the Google Playstore and download it.
- Open the Gmail app
- In the top left corner, touch the Menu to open it.
- Scroll down and touch on Settings.
- Touch Add Account
- The type of account is Google – Touch Google
- If you don’t already have a Gmail account, Touch Create New Account, if you already have a Gmail account, then enter it.
- Answer the rest of the questions and you’re good to go with your Gmail.