How to record calls on your Android Phone?
Before you record phone calls, be sure you are aware of the privacy laws in your country. In most cases, it is OK to record a phone call if you are using it for personal use only and you will not be sharing the recording with others. In any case, it is best if you get the person’s permission to record the call and have the permission recorded as part of the call. You may want to record business conversations, or personal conversations for future reference. It may be a good idea to record technical support calls so you can go back and review later. Calls to financial institutions or banks may be good to have a recording off in case there is a dispute later.
There are a few options for recording phone calls on your Android phone:
- Use the pre-installed Voice Recorder
- If you have a newer Samsung phone, you can use Voice settings.
- Download an app from Google Play – this is a good option if you have an older phone that doesn’t include Voice Recorder, or doesn’t have the option in Voice settings.
Use Voice Recorder
- Find the Voice Recorder app on your Android phone and open it.
- Enable the voice recording
Use the Voice settings to record calls
- Open the Phone Keypad
- Touch the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- Touch Settings
- Touch Record calls
- Enable Auto record calls
Download an app from Google Play
Open Google Play and search on “Record Phone Calls”. You will see several apps available. Read through the descriptions and check the reviews. Download the app which has the features you are looking for.
You can also record phone calls when using online calls or VOIP.
More of the Same...
How to view PDF files on Android Phones and Tablets?
How to View PDF files on Android phones or tablets is very simple. Whether you received the PDF file as an attachment in an Email, or transferred the file from your PC, the Adobe Acrobat Reader app will work for you. There are other apps available including the Google PDF Reader.