You can easily make a screen video recording if you have a newer Android phone or tablet. This procedure will record everything you are doing on your phone. All you have to do is start the recording, then end the recording. The recorded video is saved on your Android device in the Gallery. Here is how to do it:
- On your home screen, swipe down from the top to open the instant menu items.
- You may need to scroll left one or more times looking for the Screen Recorder Icon.
- Touch on the Screen Recorder icon
- This will open the app where you can specify if and what type of sound you want to record, and then start the recording.
- Select if you want No sound, Media sounds, or Media sounds and mic (microphone).
- When you’re ready to start recording, touch on Start recording.
- Your home screen will appear with a countdown – 3 – 2- 1 then the recording will start.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see a control panel where you can pause, stop, or edit the recording.
If your phone doesn’t have the Screen video recording utility already included. There are many apps on Google Play that you can download that will accomplish the same thing. A couple of recommended apps are Riv Screen Recorder or XRecorder.
Click here if you want to know how to record calls on your Android phone or tablet.