There are times when you need to delete Android app data and cache. Perhaps the app has stopped working, or your getting a message saying the data or cache is corrupt. Or perhaps you want to start fresh using the app.
Click here to Delete Cache, History and Cookies for the Android Chrome browser.
Here are the steps to clear or delete Android app data and cache:
- Turn on your Android phone or tablet
- Open Settings
- On the Settings menu, scroll down looking for Apps, touch on Apps
- On the Apps menu, scroll until you find the app you want to delete the data and cache files for, touch on the App.
- On the Apps screen, scroll looking for the Storage option, touch on Storage.
- On the Storage screen, scroll to the bottom looking for Clear Data, touch on Clear Data.
- After you touch the Clear Data link, you will get this warning message:
- Click on OK to proceed with deleting the files and cache.